Hi,
I set up a new user and he is not getting the password reset or new invitation email. I verified the email is correct. Any tips? We checked junk/clutter folders.
I contacted JIRA support, they found his email bounced. They fixed it and now it is working. Nothing I could have done on my end.
@Tony AlessiHave you configure your mail server correctly ? try to reset your password and see whether you get mail, you can also check mail server logs by resetting user password again and see whether there is record in logs.
Best!
@Tony Alessi Can you confirm
outgoing mail is configured and emails are sent out ?
@Tony AlessiOK you use cloud so try work around solution and see
Yes. I should have mentioned this is one of hundreds of users. Only one that is not working. All other jira emails work. Just this one user fails.
@Tony AlessiOk sometimes it takes some time before the mail comes try reseting again
best!
1 - yes, other emails to other users and myself all work
2 - email id is 100% correct, but it is hard to tell if an extra space is in there at the end or not, jira does not let me edit the email address
3 - yes, sent multiple times
4 - I will look at this link
5 - check what logs? in the email system? I need to engage another group if so
It has been an ongoing issue for several days with him not getting the mail. His other email is received fine. I think this is a jira issue. How do I contact jira support team?
It's 2022 and this issue still persists! We are having this exact problem and you can't reach support because we don't have a paid account. They send you here and when you get here you're told to submit a ticket, which is impossible without a paid account! If you're going to provide application to the public, how about make it one that actually works! Noe of the three invited users including myself has received an invitation! What a platform!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.