When I try to go to jira using a browser I can the following message. Can someone please help?
@Tanzir AhmedCould you check jira log file ? what does it say ?
I'd suggest looking at the $JIRAHOME/log/atlassian-jira.log file when this error happens.
What action are you doing in Jira to create this 500 error?
This is newly created setup. I am just trying to launch the site which is resulting in that 500 error.
Hi Tanzir,
Unfortunately, this error does not indicate the source of the problem. I would like to take a closer look at your logs. Could you please navigate to your $JIRAHOME/log/ folder, zip the contents of this folder, and then post this to a sharing site like dropbox or google drive so that we can take a closer look at your setup this way?
I am confident if we can look at your logs directly, we can get some more clues as to the source of the problem here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.