Hi, where is 'directory.cache.synchronise.interval' determined in JIRA 7.0.0. ?
/Kristian
Hi @Krisse
I believe you are looking for the LDAP directory synchronization interval, check this link:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/connecting-to-an-ldap-directory-802592350.html
and look for the key: Synchronization Interval (minutes)
Hope this helps!
Regards
Hi @Charly _DEISER_
I'am looking for 'directory.cache.synchronise.interval' from the database, so I can increase the time that JIRA uses for 'User Directory' synchronisation with Crowd. Right now it's 600 seconds and we need to change it to ~3600 seconds.
Hi @Krisse,
I am not sure I understand your case well, but so far it looks like you would like to change the interval at which Jira synchronizes changes from Crowd to it's internal cache. Is that a fair assumption?
Is there any reason why you cannot change this value in the Jira's UI as described here?
Hope that helps,
Marcin Kempa
Hi @Marcin Kempa,
Yes, I wan't to change that interval from 600sec to 3600 and I cannot do it via UI, because we have only Crowd accounts in use.
And: "You cannot edit this directory because you are logged in through it, please log in as a locally authenticating user to edit it." ...is the problem.
So we have to do it from database and that's why I'm askin where 'directory.cache.synchronise.interval' is determined.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.