In the old interface, there was a useful option that let you sync your repo with the master. It's now gone.
Hi Marko! I believe you're referring to the Sync Fork feature. If so, you can find your answer in this thread:
Where is the fork sync feature?
If that was not what you were looking for, please let us know so we can continue helping you.
Kind regards
Ana
That's it, yes, thanks for the link, I'll follow that...
Problem is all those tickets are marked as Solved, even though sync is still not there...
Hi @friedcell, are you referring to the Community thread I linked? That thread is not marked as 'Solved', Amber's message has been marked as 'Accepted' as she provided the right answer to help the rest of the users understand what happened.
Hope that clarifies!
Cheers,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.