Is there any way to periodically send an email notification to the ticket Assignee and few other members when a blocker ticket is not being updated in the last 4h or in 1 day.
Yes. there are a couple of approaches.
Thank you Jack
Creation of filter and subscribing would work partially.
However, in this case, an email to selected group (fixed members) will go, however, it will not go to the Assignee of the blocker ticket.
Hope I am able to explain the challenge.
And I am not looking for Jira Automation solution, as it would involve scripting and installation of AddIns.
Please correct my understanding.
understood. The challenge is to get this to occur dynamically for the assignee. If you have a small fixed group of assignees then you can simply have it go out to all. I realize this is less than ideal but can work. Without an addon you are limited to this method.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.