Hi Everyone!
I want Know , what is the process to integrate Jira Service Desk with Sharepoint? .Is there any add-on that makes the integration?
Thanks regards
Milena G
Hi Milena,
There are 3 add-ons for Jira to integrate with Sharepoint available on Marketplace. I'm not sure what version of Jira you're using, but these are all for Server versions.
In addition, there are no Jira Service Desk specific ones.
I'm curious, but what kind of integration are you looking for? If you can let us know that then maybe we can have other suggestions for you?
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon
It is necessary to make the integration with Sharepoint taking it as a document manager (which complement do you not recommend?)
Milena Gonzalez
Milena,
In that case there is at least one add-on mentioned on the link I sent that can do document management. I can't say if I would recommend a particular one since I don't use Jira in this way, but have a look there and feel free to give them a try.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.