I am trying to get our estimates shown in the backlog.
I have followed this https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/configuring-estimation-and-tracking-764478030.html but I still can't get it to work.
I have created a test task, and get the "Time estimate" field here, but it is not available when creating a new task - only the estimate field (which is not shown i backlog)
How do I get "time estimate" to be a part of the create task and edit task view?
Hi @Maja Aagaard,
Have you added the Time Tracking field to the Create and Edit screens of your Task Screen Scheme?
Thanks
Thanks for the guidance, it was missing in some of the screens
You should have by now enabled your board configurations to use appropriate option in Estimate tab
Please note that the create issue screen has Original Estimate field only.
If you need further inputs on this then please provide
Regards,
Ravi Varma
Glad I could help
@Ravi Varma is also correct, I would verify your Estimation configuration located within the Board Settings.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.