i am trying to generate a report which need to show how many times the issue is re-opened, which developer was involve in that issues.
Hi @st_shekhar,
Try using JIRA Misc Custom Fields add-on and add a number field which can be used for counting the number of times an issue is reopened.
Add a post-function to configure the required functionality.
Regards,
Priyanka
Hello @[deleted]
I used JIRA Misc Custom Fields add-on but i don not get to it. Its not working. Can you please share me steps or any screenshot so that it will be more easily for me.
Shekhar Timsina
Hi @st_shekhar
Please use the transition count field.
https://innovalog.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/JMCF/overview#JIRAMiscCustomFields-transitioncountfield
Hi @[deleted]
I used Transition Count Field.
Firstly I created custom filed i.e transition count filed in its description I used formula
<!--<span> </span>@TransitionName: transition name -->
<!--<span> </span>
@TransitionName
: transition name -->
and also associated it to the project.
But while I used post function on workflow I do not found Transition Count Field.
Can you please help me where do I missed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.