Hello, I can not activate my server
You should get in touch with support, but I would look at the application log file first, it should contain something with a bit more information about the underlying error.
The license key is valid. However if you're seeing that error, it tends to be that there is a bigger problem with Jira being unable to commit that license information into the database.
I suspect that the $JIRAHOME/log/atlassian-jira.log file will have a number of errors when trying to activate this license key. I am suspecting SQL exceptions and/or other stack traces here that should help tell us the source problem here.
Is this a fresh installation of Jira? Which database type/version did you choose to use with Jira?
Perhaps you can share this log with us so we can better understand how to help here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.