Hello, I have an application that was working perfectly using REST API v2 for almost a year. We upgraded to the latest
JIRA version we have access to on the cloud (7.9.2) and now my application is throwing 400 - Bad Web Request errors, and the queries when CURL'd are returning this error:
<head><title>Document Moved</title></head>
<body><h1>Object Moved</h1>This document may be found <a HREF="xxxxxxx">here</a></body>
I realize this might be simply a change in how JQL queries are constructed, but without a clue I'm not sure where to go to correctly resolve the queries in my application.
I'm also concerned that the requirements to log in to JIRA have changed as well, which would result in a change in my authent code.
Any help would be most appreciated. Please ask questions, there is probably more info that someone needs to know to help, but I don't know what that would be until I'm told.
Is there updated documentation covering this cloud version of JIRA? That alone would be a huge help.
Thanks!