I have had this issue in the past and support had to remote in and make some changes to the database. It took the support representative that remoted in about 2 hours to resolve the issue. Currently, I am getting the same issue again currently now.
I get this error when I try to clone an issue: .errors.exception com.atlassian.greenhopper.manager.lexorank.LexoRankIntegrityException: Expected exactly 2 rows; the maximum marker row and the lowest ranked row for rank field[id=10516]
I get this error when I try to delete an issue:
Technical details
Log's referral number: 510920f2-ca2a-413a-a7e9-6e68d52deb2a
Cause
Referer URL: http://jira.thepcplace.com:9000/browse/CPU-2171?jql=text%20~%20%22test%22
com.atlassian.greenhopper.manager.lexorank.LexoRankIntegrityException: Expected exactly 2 rows; the maximum marker row and the lowest ranked row for rank field[id=10516]
I cant display the full error code as it is more than the charector limit allowed.
Please let me know with detailed instructions what I need to do to fix this or if we can schedule a time for a support representitive to remote in and fix the problem.