Hi there,
I know... I can reopen the comment and delete it afterwards.
This unfortunately doesn't work if the text on which the comment has been created was deleted.
Then it looks like this (no option to reopen):
cheersdaniel
Hi @Daniel Seegräber,
there is an open issue for that: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-37666
You should vote for the issue. There's also a workaround described there: revert to an older version, remove the comment and revert back to the current version.
Hi @Thomas Schlegel,
thanks for your quick reply. As I don't want my anonymus users to see the former versions of our documentation I deleted them all, hence the workaround doesn't work.
So I had to use the other workaround... copy the page.
Thanks anyway, I left a vote on CONFSERVER-37666
daniel
That's strange, the "revert-delete-revert"-workaround worked in my Confluence 6.7.0.
I hope, there were not too many pages...
Hi Daniel,
Please, take a look at Talk add-on, it can solve some of your problems:
Here you can see it in action.
Hope it will help you.
Hi @Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_,
according to the community's guidelines for Marketplace vendors, please make clear that you are affiliated with the company providing the product you mentioned.
Thank you
I think it would work, but as I mentioned I deleted all the older versions, so I cannot revert. But I guess copy the page is faster anyway.
And no... just a couple of pages.
Thanks...
Fix the bloody issue.... been going on since 2015 on both platforms.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.