Hi Team,
I imported confluence site and after 100% success, not able to see spaces, users, attachments etc.
Please help me to understand how confluence cloud does data reindexing manually.
How much time i need to wait after successful data load.
Hi Shruti,
The most likely reason why you still can't see the spaces is that your user does not have permission to view them.
Use the search menu and go to Space Permissions (or in the address bar of your browser type in your instance name followed by /wiki/admin/permissions/viewdefaultspacepermissions.action) and you will see that for each imported space you will need to first recover your permissions.
Click on Recover Permissions for each Space and then you will be able to see the spaces. You can then manage your permissions in accordance with your needs.
Let us know how it goes!
Cheers,
Paul
Hi Paul,
Thanks for your quick response.
I am not able to see recover permissions. I have imported full site without attachments[only entity.xml and exportDescriptor.properties] as attachment size was huge.
Sadly all your import attempts actually failed, despite showing 100%
I have therefore created a support case for you, and we will investigate this further. Let's continue the discussion there.
Thanks Paul.
I have imported a full site backup into a new confluence instance and can see "recover permission " option.
When I go on recover permission button for individual sites. It shows current user will be assigned as admin for the space.
Please guide me further steps to make spaces visible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.