This morning when I tried to view all worklogs of an issue, the button for 'All Worklogs' is no longer accessible for me (grey and red symbol when I hover).
I can still see my worklogs though.
I have verified the following:
- I am jira-administrator.
- The jira-administrator is linked to the Tempo Project Manager role, which is the default for every new project.
- the problem persist for EVERY project (service desk included)
Unless I'm missing something here, I should be able to see and do just about anything.
I have used the permission helper (my user, a certain issue that has the problem and the 'view all worklogs' permissions) and according to the permission helper all is fine: I have the permission and no other groups/roles override this.
Has anyone had this problem before or has an idea where I should look next?
I would be very grateful, since end of the month is coming and an export of all worklogs is required in the beginning of June.