Hello,
My Problem is the following: We currently have two projects which use an Agile Board / Scrum. The filters for both boards are set so that only issues with the project belonging to that board are considered.
(So, Project ABC is covered in Board Board_ABC, and Project XYZ is covered in Board_XYZ).
Both boards have active sprints in them (Sprint1_ABC and Sprint1_XYZ respectively)
If I create a new issue I can choose which project I want it to belong to, and I can also choose the sprint I can attach it to. Now I only want to see Sprint1_ABC in the dropdown menu when I create an issue belonging to project ABC, however I can currently choose both active sprints. The same is true if I just try to edit an existing issue, it lets me assign an isssue from project XYZ to sprint1_ABC.
Do I miss something, or is it just not possible to use sprints exclusively?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Julia