Hello!
I need some script, for example, two or more, for create issue from text field associate with custom field JIRA.
May be create web forms on the page and redirect on create issue screen with pre-filled fileds. Could me help please)
Hi,
You need to create an application link between JIRA and Confluence. Then you go to your Confluence page and select any piece of text and when you hover the selection, a JIRA icon will appear and once you click on it you will see a pop up that promotes you to enter the project name, issue type,... and once you fill all the fields, a JIRA ticket will be created.
Thanks for answer, Georges!
I have a link between JIRA and Confluence. But I need only web form. For example this
In this case you can create blueprints and with predefined format and when users create a page in Confluence they choose your blueprint and fill the form.
it's not free plugin. Are there other solutions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.