I've created a workflow, configured a workflow scheme to include the workflow, and now need to associate the workflow scheme with a particular project.
I read the documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/managing-your-workflows-802592708.html#Managingyourworkflows-associatingworkflowschemetoproject, but am having trouble finding the Workflows page from the Project Summary page.
These are the views that I get once I click into Projects:
Here is the link to the Cloud version of the documentation, https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/managing-your-workflows-776636587.html
Based on the screenshots it looks like you do not have the right permissions for the project you are trying to change, you should see lot more options if you have project admin permissions, and it is under Workflows that you can change the scheme used.
Hi Mikael, thanks for the reply! Under "People" for this Project, I'm showing up as the only administrator since I created the Project. Are you referring to this or are there other admin permissions that I'll need to gain?
If you are listed as project admin you should see more options under the project settings, compare your screenshot to mine. When you created the project, was it created with a shared configuration? Or did you use one of the templates provided?
That was it! I used one of the templates provided. Changing to another template is now letting me configure the workflows. Thank you so much, Mikael!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.