I have disabled and enabled back some add-ons then customer portal project completely grayed out. Do you know the root cause of this issue?
Surely it is a compatibility issue. Have you identified the addon? I would do so and reach out to the author.
Not sure exactly what add-on I disable & enabled. I think it's Atlassian Universal Plugin manager but not sure as I said before.
@Rajesh Jella, i would disable one by one and isolate the culprit. I wouldn't suspect the AUP manager personally. can you list addons here?
@Rajesh Jella, first as a matter of house-keeping it is best to reply to a thread (this one) rather than doing so in an "Answer". That out of the way, if it were me I would start w/ SD Internal Base given your issue is specific to JSD. Interestingly I found this thread speaking of similar situation. The other oddity is that it seems system plugins are showing in your user-installed list, e.g. psmq.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.