Example : Developer moved to "Ready for qa" for last two weeks its not moved to another status. Ticket that are in "ready for QA" and not moved to any other status.
Can someone please help me ASAP
try :
Status = "QA STARTED" and not Status changed during (startofDay(-14d) ,endofDay())
I tried this "project = "Online Application v4" AND status was not 'changed' to "QA STARTED" after startOfWeek(-1)" but got error The value 'changed' does not exist for the field 'status'.
Hi,
I'm not sure I understood your question corretly, but you can fetch the issues that were edited by the specific developer and then try to get the issues. Refer below links for similar questions,
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-do-I-ask-JIRA-quot-what-bugs-have-I-modified-in-the-last-X/qaq-p/419367
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/how-to-search-issues-created-in-the-last-week-in-jira-issue/qaq-p/26945
-Praveen
@PraveenNo reference are simple. I need know in one particular status that is not moved to another status for last two weeks. GOT IT ?
Thanks it worked
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.