One of our sprints has been closed by mistake, can anyone advise how to re open that sprint?
Hi @muzamil Hussain Syed,
You can restart it in the sprint report
Hi @Ollie Guan
Can you please provide the steps, I went in to the Sprint report but am unable to do
On the Sprint Report page, you can click the 3 dots in the right hand corner of the page and you should see an option called Reopen sprint. Clicking this option will allow you to reopen the sprint you had closed on accident. The option to reopen a sprint was introduced in Jira Software Server 7.1 so if you are on an older version of Jira, you will want to upgrade to gain this feature.
- Jeremy
hmm we are on JIRA V 6.4, I guess that's why I am unable to see it. Thanks @Jeremy Sanchez
Any Idea if anything can be done for JIRA V 6.4?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.