I cant find "features" in Jira hierarchy.
As I've gathered, in Jira it is commonly used as epic - story - tasks.
I've worked with several other platforms and the "feature" entity addition is vital in my perspective
Am i missing something here?
If you are an admin you can certainly add "Feature" as an issuetype. It is just a word so you can call it whatever you want. The only caveat is that you cannot create it w/ the Epic behavior. Feature will be equivalent to Story or Task and can have sub-tasks if you so configure.
Thanks Jack!
will look into it
Hi Lior,
This is quite a common problem. Please check out the thread below - it has quite a few ideas in there:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Can-the-EPIC-field-be-renamed/qaq-p/128255
Tx Eugene,
will look into it.
I would have expected Jira to be more intuitive and customizable.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.