I'd like to be able to import visio diagrams, and from what I can tell this requires an enterprise license for gliffy. I cannot tell if it is possible to obtain this license when using confluence ondemand.
Hi Scott,
No, currently you cannot get an Enterprise license of Gliffy in OnDemand. However, we expect to make an announcement on this issue in the next couple of months. I apologize for the inconvenience. One way to work around this issue would be to create a Gliffy Online pro account. This would give you the ability to import Visio diagrams into Gliffy Online which you can export from GO and import into OnDemand.
Feel free to contact me for details.
Thank you,
Keith RockholdSupport Engineerkeith@gliffy.com
Gliffy Inc.PO Box 7775 #35255San Francisco, CA, 94120-7775
877-2-Gliffy (877-245-4339)
Yes it is. Go to your OnDemand account and buy one.
See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Atlassian+OnDemand+Plugin+Policy
Hi Nic - Thanks for the response. I already have the Gliffy plugin set up, my question is specifically with regard to the enterprise license. I haven't seen anything that says the enterprise flavor is not available to ondemand users, but I cannot find anywhere in my.atlassian.com to upgrade it.
Hi Keith,
Any update on this? We just got a license for Gliffy for Confluence onDemand, only to find out that it still doesn't provide Visio import. Or does it?
Thanks,
Lutz.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.