Hi,
I am trying to create time reports for billing where I need to see the following columns:Epic Link, Status, Key, Summary, Time Spent, Start Date, Finish Date
How can I go about creating such a custom report?
Thanks
@Jeremy Krantz, i would highly recommend reading this article to better understand the basics of running queries and displaying fields. if you are on server there is a similar article.
that aside the JQL will be something like this.
project = abc
then simply click on the Columns button and select the fields you want displayed. You can then save the filter for future use.
I created a filter and have most of the columns in there however it doesn't appear that the column TIME SPENT is available in filters.
My options are:
I'm so close to getting what I need
shows in mine... that is odd. so if you start typing "tim..." in the search it doesn't show? Cloud? Server version?
Hi Jeremy,
I just discussed this with one of our developers and our app „Worklog Simple Report“ should work for what you need. It focuses on simplicity and ease of use. Please have a look at it and let me know if it worked.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.