Hello.
I am Working with Atlassian Applications.
I have a machine, where I have installed:
- Jira v7.3.9 + Jira Service Desk v3.5.3
- Confluence v6.7.1
- Apache HTTP Server v2.4.33
Initially I was able to access both apps like this:
JIRA -> http://hostname:8080
Confluence -> http://hostname:8090
However I configured APache HTTPServer (reverse proxy) so that I could access both of the apps like this:
JIRA -> https://servicedesk.domain.com
Confluence -> https://kb.domain.com
And I can confirm that I can access both apps, like this.
-> This are my connectors, in Jira server.xml:
<Connector acceptCount="100" bindOnInit="false" connectionTimeout="20000" disableUploadTimeout="true" enableLookups="false" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25"
port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1" useBodyEncodingForURI="true"/>
<Connector SSLEnabled="true" acceptCount="100" clientAuth="false" connectionTimeout="20000" disableUploadTimeout="true" enableLookups="false" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" maxSpareThreads="75" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" port="8443"
protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol" scheme="https" secure="true" sslProtocol="TLS" useBodyEncodingForURI="true"
keyAlias="my_alias" keystoreFile="C:\Program Files\Atlassian\file.pfx" keystorePass="changeit" keystoreType="JKS"/>
-> This are my connectors, in Confluence server.xml:
<Connector acceptCount="100" bindOnInit="false" connectionTimeout="20000" disableUploadTimeout="true" enableLookups="false" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25"
port="8090" protocol="HTTP/1.1" useBodyEncodingForURI="true"/>
<Connector port="9443" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25"
protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol" enableLookups="false" disableUploadTimeout="true" acceptCount="100" scheme="https"
secure="true" clientAuth="false" sslProtocols="TLSv1,TLSv1.1,TLSv1.2" sslEnabledProtocols="TLSv1,TLSv1.1,TLSv1.2" SSLEnabled="true" URIEncoding="UTF-8"
keyAlias="my_alias" keystoreFile="C:\Program Files\Atlassian\file.pfx" keystorePass="changeit" keystoreType="JKS"/>
-> This are my virtualhosts, in Apache httpd.conf:
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName servicedesk.domain.com
Redirect permanent / https://servicedesk.domain.com
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPreserveHost On
<Proxy *>
Require all granted
</Proxy>
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName kb.domain.com
Redirect permanent / https://kb.domain.com
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPreserveHost On
<Proxy *>
Require all granted
</Proxy>
ProxyPass /synchrony http://hostname:8091/synchrony
<Location /synchrony>
Require all granted
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP:UPGRADE} ^WebSocket$ [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP:CONNECTION} Upgrade$ [NC]
RewriteRule .* ws://hostname:8091%{REQUEST_URI} [P]
</Location>
</VirtualHost>
-> This are my virtualhosts, in Apache httpd-ssl.conf:
<VirtualHost *:443>
DocumentRoot "c:/Apache24/htdocs"
ServerName servicedesk.domain.it
ErrorLog "c:/Apache24/logs/error.log"
TransferLog "c:/Apache24/logs/access.log"
SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile "c:/certification/domain.com.crt"
SSLCertificateKeyFile "c:/certification/domain.com.private-key.text"
BrowserMatch "MSIE [2-5]" \
nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
CustomLog "c:/Apache24/logs/ssl_request.log" \
"%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL}x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\" %b"
SSLProxyEngine On
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPreserveHost On
ProxyPass / https://hostname:8443/
ProxyPassReverse / https://hostname:8443/
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:443>
DocumentRoot "c:/Apache24/htdocs"
ServerName kb.savethechildren.it
ErrorLog "c:/Apache24/logs/error.log"
TransferLog "c:/Apache24/logs/access.log"
SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile "c:/certification/domain.com.crt"
SSLCertificateKeyFile "c:/certification/domain.com.private-key.text"
BrowserMatch "MSIE [2-5]" \
nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
CustomLog "c:/Apache24/logs/ssl_request.log" \
"%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL}x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\" %b"
SSLProxyEngine On
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPreserveHost On
ProxyPass / https://hostname:9443/
ProxyPassReverse / https://hostname:9443/
</VirtualHost>
Now, I followed some Atlassian posts off how to do this:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confeap/administering-collaborative-editing-847355676.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confeap/using-apache-with-mod_proxy-480346967.html
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Synchrony-behind-Apache-2-4-over-SSL-does-not-work/qaq-p/282154
At this point I can access both Jira and COnfluence through this urls:
JIRA -> https://servicedesk.domain.com
Confluence -> https://kb.domain.com
My issue is that I cannot edit documents in Confluence due to a synchrony error.
When I try edit a document I get:
" VM420:1705 WebSocket connection to 'wss://kb.domain.com/synchrony-proxy/v1/bayeux-sync1' failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 200
VM420:540 Synchrony: Warning: reconnect (Transport.handshakeOverXhr: ws connection failed, and cross-origin-long-polling is disabled) ".
I think It's because my APache config and I missing something for Synchrony.
In the last weeks, I have tried a lot of things but I still couldn't do this.
Can anyone help me with this please?