Hi,
on my server instance I want to configure a user filter, but I get the error shown below.
What I want to do works for confluence user fitlers.
Here is the filter I want to apply:
(&(objectCategory=person)(sAMAccountName=*)(|(memberOf=CN=AUG AJI Users,OU=Development Services,OU=Application Usage,OU=Groups,OU=Company,DC=HepaWash,DC=loc)
(memberOf=CN=AUG AJI System Admins,OU=Development Services,OU=Application Usage,OU=Groups,OU=Company,DC=HepaWash,DC=loc)
(memberOf=CN=AUG AJI Service Desk,OU=Development Services,OU=Application Usage,OU=Groups,OU=Company,DC=HepaWash,DC=loc)
(memberOf=CN=AUG AJI Admins,OU=Development Services,OU=Application Usage,OU=Groups,OU=Company,DC=HepaWash,DC=loc)
(memberOf=CN=AUG ABA Users,OU=Development Services,OU=Application Usage,OU=Groups,OU=Company,DC=HepaWash,DC=loc)
(memberOf=CN=AUG ABA System Admins,OU=Development Services,OU=Application Usage,OU=Groups,OU=Company,DC=HepaWash,DC=loc)
(memberOf=CN=AUG ABA Creators,OU=Development Services,OU=Application Usage,OU=Groups,OU=Company,DC=HepaWash,DC=loc)))
Result is the given error.
The following filter is working;
(&(objectCategory=person)(sAMAccountName=*)(|(memberOf=CN=AUG AJI Users,OU=Development Services,OU=Application Usage,OU=Groups,OU=Company,DC=HepaWash,DC=loc)))
Basically every OR seperated value is working in singular. But if i concatenate two of them I get the error.
For my confluence settings a similar filter is just working fine:
(&(objectCategory=person)(sAMAccountName=*)(|(memberOf=CN=AUG ACO Users,OU=Development Services,OU=Application Usage,OU=Groups,OU=Company,DC=HepaWash,DC=loc)
(memberOf=CN=AUG ACO System Admins,OU=Development Services,OU=Application Usage,OU=Groups,OU=Company,DC=HepaWash,DC=loc)
(memberOf=CN=AUG ACO Space Admins,OU=Development Services,OU=Application Usage,OU=Groups,OU=Company,DC=HepaWash,DC=loc)
(memberOf=CN=AUG ACO Admins,OU=Development Services,OU=Application Usage,OU=Groups,OU=Company,DC=HepaWash,DC=loc)))
Error:
Technical details
Log's referral number: 1c381f37-b5c0-41f2-beb7-05409b85e894
Cause
Referer URL: https://jira.hepawash.com/plugins/servlet/embedded-crowd/configure/ldap/?directoryId=10000&xsrfTokenName=atl_token&xsrfTokenValue=f1860613399ea12fd25e1909114ec3b58406024e
Request processing failed; nested exception is com.atlassian.jira.exception.DataAccessException: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericEntityException: while inserting: [GenericEntity:DirectoryAttribute][name,ldap.user.filter][directoryId,10000][value,(&(objectCategory=person)(sAMAccountName=*)(|(memberOf=CN=AUG AJI Users,OU=Development Services,OU=Application Usage,OU=Groups,OU=Company,DC=HepaWash,DC=loc)(memberOf=CN=AUG ABA Creators,OU=Development Services,OU=Application Usage,OU=Groups,OU=Company,DC=HepaWash,DC=loc)))] (SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO dbo.cwd_directory_attribute (directory_id, attribute_name, attribute_value) VALUES (?, ?, ?) (Data truncation))