We have multiple JIRA Service Desk projects set up, where our customers can file feature requests and bug reports. These requests then map to issues in multiple JIRA Software projects for engineers to implement. We've set it up this way because we have multiple engineering teams working on multiple products, and we want our customers to have visibility into their requests without seeing the requests of other customers (or the individual engineering team's backlog).
We would like the ability to have the Customers view and prioritize their own backlogs, preferably as a screen in the Customer Portal (but I would take anything I can get). However, I can't seem to find a way to enable this. Is there a way to do so, or will I have to purchase a license for each customer who should have access to view and prioritize the backlog? This seems like a valid workaround, although we'd prefer to continue to leverage the free customer accounts if possible. In fact, if there's a way for the free Customer user to simply view the backlog, I think that would suffice.