Dear All,
I have a scrum board and the workflows are
to do,in progress ,ready for testing ,ready for deployment and done.
I have the user stories tagged to the epic.
I have different team for testing and development.
Now the developer has completed the development,unit tested it .so the story move to ready for testing. Due to the lack of the developers, the story is in ready for testing by the end of the sprint.
So when i close the sprint ,the story is in ready for testing mode only.What do i need to do here .Does the story has to be moved to to do .If so ,how will i differentiate that the story has to go in ready for testing in the next sprint.
or
As the story remains in the testing ,it will not be shown that the story is completed and it affecting velocity show up to management.
Suggest me what i can do in these scenarios