I have a validator on a transition. That validator is supposed to check for the field 'TimeLogged'. I have entered a vlue into the time logged but I still get the validator error and cannot continue.
can u share screenshot of your validator? at what point in the process did the time get logged?
The time was logged earlier in the workflow, maybe that's the issue. But I did log work at the time of the transition to see if it would fix this issue and it didn't.workflow:
validator:
Thanks!
Also, I don't necessarily need the time logged to be filled out during the transition, just need it filled out before the 'development complete' button can be pressed. Maybe I'm going about it the wrong way?
understood. the current validator requires that the user log time when transitioning. For this to work you need to have the transition screen actually present 'log time'.
I think what you want is to ensure that time spent is not empty if the user transitions?
If so try the following on the transition:
or something similar
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.