Hi there,
I am a bit confused. We are using JSW and JSD. All our stuff is licensed in JSW but there are only a few employees with agent accounts in JSD.
I added one of our employees as service desk customer (not in the role service desk team and without application access) in a JSD project, because he is 1st level support at our customer's site and creates tickets in JSD for our 2nd level support.
Now he send me a screenshot where he is in the jira portal view of the JSD and asks me why he connot see the dashboards... How did he get there without being an agent?
So I checked his profil under administration --> user management and for whatever reason he actually has application access activated and is an agent, now.
How could that happen? I am the only administrator working right now. Does JSD automatically create agents??? O.o
We had a similar situation before, at that time I had this suspicion, too, but I have rejected it again. I thought another administrator could have created these agents, but right now, there is no other administrator than me.
Thanks in advance.