I have tried to follow https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/mentions-and-autocomplete-are-not-working-in-jira-cloud-779160727.html
With no success. I am unable to search for any users that are not registered to use the jira-servicedesk-agent group / assigned to use Jira Service Desk as the application access
I followed the link above to add them into the Browse User global permission function, I have check the Wiki rendering and email viability but still nothing is allowing me to search for users
I created a internal jira group jira-users and added in users to search and still no results
anything else I may be missing?
Fixed by adding Service Desk Customers to permission Browse Projects
Doesn't work for me
Please check if you or your end users have any international input source method other than English. e.g.
Per screenshot, if you have it on an international input method, @ mention functionality will not work.
Where do I find this option?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.