Hello! I need some support in moving Jira to second server. Currently Jira works on server with Windows 10. I have prepared server with Ubuntu 16.04 LTS. There is all required software and Jira's installation process is almost finished. I have to only open browser and put required credentials. In this place I have few questions:
1. Won't it be the problem to put this same license to new server? Old with Windows will be disabled and formatted, so Jira software disappear there or maybe should I deactivate license on current Windows server?
2. Of course I need move database, each attachement and Jira's configs. I found some tutorials https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/backing-up-data-938847673.html and https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/migrating-jira-applications-to-another-server-802592269.html from your knowledge base which claim I need export database using build-in MySQL database tools or use Jira XML backup utility. Which one I should use in my case or maybe both?
3. What about moving additional plugins like Automated Log Work, Issue Reminders, SimpleWiki, Simple Tasklists, Timesheet Reports and Gadgets?