Please suggest us how to fix the issue. I want to run these script but facing permission scheme for SLA Alert on JIRA 4.3.
Looks like you do not have permission to comment on one of the issues in the filter. You might want to check the filter, identify the issue and add the permission to comment in that project.
@Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Previous filter id: 11458 4.5HSFAW-IPSD First alert after 2:15 hrs after weekend
New Filter id: 21910 4.5HSFAW-IPSD First alert after 2:15 hrs after weekend-KALYAN
Please suggest us because I am not getting your point. I had also checked. Below screenshot is provided to you.
@Jobin Kuruvilla [Go2Group]
I Just edit into the new filter id on that script but previous id is working properly. When I run that script on the new filter id it will too much take time later it will show that error
Are you sure the new filter doesn't include issues from different projects?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.