Searching suggests this is done by raising a ticket with Atlassian Support. I don't have a paid license so I can't create a ticket there. Where do people with Starter, Community, Open Source licenses and other customers go to report a Bug?
To report a Bug, Customers with a commercial support license should raise a support case with Atlassian Support. They will work with you directly to collect the details Development needs and craft a detailed Bug report so it has the best opportunity to be fixed.
Other Customers should ask a question here on the Community site. When the nature of the problem is clear, an Atlassian will either raise a Support request for you or report the Bug at jira.atlassian.com.
Hi @Morgan Knicely,
report it here in the Community. Atlassian people are here also and we Community Champions can point Atlassian people to your bug report using another channel.
@Morgan Knicely Do bugs reported at support.atlassian.com land in jira.atlassian.com?
Yes, after a bit of triage as Morgan mentions.
@Morgan Knicely I was able to post a bug, but I am not able to find the syntax we can use for highlight the text: bold face, source code, etc. I realized that there is no way to edit the information we published, so I would like to be sure about how to use the syntax before sending a comment. Thanks. David
Both Atlassian Support and jira.atlassian.com redirected to this site.
Tell me about the bug. If we can document the steps to reproduce this bug in the product/version, then I will create the bug ticket on your behalf if need be.
Community is one means in which we provide customer support as well. There are also other channels, but not everyone has access to these. Everyone with an account on Atlassian has access to Community.
Hi,
Facing some inconvenient to edit hours for ticket in Jira tempo time sheet.
Because Logged column value mixed with Log Time button. Also attached screenshot below.
Thanks,
Rajkumar.
Hi @Rajkumar Devaraj As the problem you encounter is within Tempo, not JIRA, can you please create a ticket for this in our Tempo Support portal, https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6Best regards,Susanne GötzTempo team
I think the point of this is that there is no clear way to report a bug - at least from what I can see and others are bringing up here.
Eh? As talked about several times in this question, you raise them in jira.atlassian.com (and support.atlassian.com/support will guide you there if you go down that route).
If you're redirected to community, that means you are not running a supported system, so you can't raise support cases. In this case, ask the Community and Andy or one of the leaders will take a look and either raise it for you or flag it for Atlassian's attention.
Hi all,
There appears to be a docs bug in the "Meging" section of https://www.atlassian.com/git/tutorials/using-branches/git-merge
A suggested fix would be to add "feature" as the branch name that is missing:
Also, this branch name needs to be formatted as code font in the "How it works" section at the top of the page:
HTH
John
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.