Is there a similar reporting capability for JIRA software such as this one?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/setting-up-service-desk-reports-732528965.html#Settingupservicedeskreports-Createcustomreports
Jaydee,
I've not seen anything in JIRA that resembles what you've in the link. As far as i know, that is all Jira Service Desk.
victor
Indeed, it's not available in Jira Software; you can take a look into the marketplace for a plugin that can helps you.
What kind of report are you looking for?
Basically, I want to create a time-series report.i.e. like the one in the link, 1 report that will contain multiple filters.For example:filter1: all tickets of issueType A - the graph for this would plot (date created, count)filter2: all tickets of issueType B - the graph for this would plot (date created, count)filter3: all tickets that were closed - the graph for this would plot (date closed, count)then i want the report to be able to graph the 3 filters where the x axis is a date field, and the y axis is an integer field. I hope that makes sense?At the moment, we do this type of reporting using spreadsheets and we're wondering if this sort of functionality is available in jira software. I looked at the marketplace for a plugin but no luck. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.