We have loads of fields on our 'Create issue' dialogue box for a particular project that we don't need, so I've been trying to tidy them up following this path:
Select project - Settings - Screens - Story Screen Scheme - Create issue Story Screen - Configure Screen
I then removed a bunch of fields from this list.
However, even though they no longer show up as fields in that editing view, they still show up on the 'Create issue' dialogue box.
Am I doing something wrong?
EDIT: I've since followed the exact same process on a different Create Issue Story Screen that another project is sharing with one other and it worked. Clearly the process is sound, but there's something different about the set up that's stopping me from doing it.
Additional info
- There are 11 different projects using the Story Screen Scheme.
- I've tried editing via 'Screen Schemes' but that only allows me to switch to an alternative screen scheme, not edit the fields on the existing one.