Hello,I want to change the users permissions in a project in Jira but I can not find the project administration icon, what seems to be the problem?
Maybe you are not project admin yourself.
Have you ruled this out?
Thank you,
Sorry but I am new at Jira, How should I know my role?
Permissions can be managed through the permissions schemes and roles can be managed through the project roles.
If you want to add user to project roles you should have jira project admin access. You can contact your jira administrator for that.
I recommend getting started with the Documentation to learn about permissions in Jira:
As @Rambabu Patina {Appfire} said Jira permission management is based on roles and groups. If you are not the admin of your Jira you might need to contact someone else in your organisation.
How can I be a jira project admin?
ok, thanks.
speak to your Jira System Admin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.