Hello.
We have lost all of our Sprint information after updating to JIRA Agile 6.3.3 and run a re-index process.
How we can move backward and try to restore all of our information?
Kind regards,
Finally solved,
We got back our database with the scheduled backups that JIRA has inside.
Good luck from our part, because if we didn't had had this functionality we would have lost all of our Sprints data.
Regards,
Do you have a database backup? If yes, restore this database. Otherwise try to restore this tables: [dbo].[AO_60DB71_SPRINT] and [dbo].[AO_60DB71_SPRINTMARKER].
Hello Mathias.
Thank you for your comment. I'm not sure if we have a backup (I don't know right now), but I'd like to know if Atlassian provides a mechanism to roll back this update. Does JIRA prepare a self-backup frequently? I saw something related with backup in the log folder written by JIRA.
By other hand, we have the first tble populated (AO_60DB71_SPRINT) and empty the other table (AO_60DB71_SPRINTMARKER).
What can we do?
By the way, I'm talking about JIRA, but in fact, I'm refering to JIRA Agile.
This has happened to us too. Restoring these tables did not make a difference, and a full point in time restore of the server is not feasible now.
Please advise.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.