Hi there,
How can we add labels on cards like in the above picture? "space travel partners" or "local mars office". I'm struggling with this issue, any help would be really appreciated.
Many thanks in advance
Hi @Reda DJAMIL,
what your are seeing on these cards are Epics. Create epics and assign your issues to these Epics and you'll see these Epic labels on the cards.
Thanks @Thomas Schlegel ! Now I understand. I need this kind of label for Business workflow (not software). I'm going to search for another solution.
You're welcome, @Reda DJAMIL.
With business boards, administration is very limited. You can't do as much as with a software project's board.
Hello - following up on this thread. Is there no way to see individual labels assigned to a story on the kanban board card?
Hi @Abigayle Rosser
Yes, you can see labels on a Kanban card.
I have attached some images below to show you the steps. I hope this is helpful.
Take care,
Michael
Hi,
Is there a way to make sure you show labels only when you have label assigned to a ticket? I have very few assign with labels, so most of my tickets end up showing "None" in the label section. It'd be better if a label is not shown when a label is not applied.
I second Philip here, same issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.