I have JIRA 4.2-m6 installed and configured to use an LDAP for login (I modified the osuser.xml accordingly). This all works fine until I stop the service and add the GreenHopper plugin (version 4.4). After the restart the login doesn't work anymore with LDAP (I can conect with only some users for which I know the password when they created the accounts locally). If I stop and remove the GH plug-in all works fine again.
Hi there,
In theory Greenhopper plugin should't break the LDAP authenticate, but I noticed that you mentoned GreenHopper plugin version 4.4, I see this version is not compatible to JIRA 4.2. Possibly the LDAP authentication issue is just a side effect of another problem.
You may use a complatible version accordingly to the matrix in this link and see if it helps.
Cheers
Yes, looks like I was using the wrong version. It worked with GH 4.1. I solved the issue months ago by trial & error ...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.