Which is better cloud service for hosting datacenter: aws or azure ?
Is there metrics whats the preferred by majority of companies ?
Hi Ron,
There are no clearly 'better' cloud service provider for hosting - which one is better for you will mainly depend on how it is you end up deploying the application using their components.
Atlassian themselves (or the last time I checked) use Amazon Web Services (AWS) to host their own Cloud services, so this may be a preferred option for your company.
If you would like best practice, I'd recommend using the Atlassian-provided templates for AWS and Azure:
Personally, I would choose the cloud you wish to use based on your and your staff experience of one or another - personally I prefer AWS and their market share is arguably higher.
Hope that helps,
Jack
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.