Hi!
Got messege in a Kanban board when clicking filter "reporter = [user_name]"
Issues may be hidden by Quick Filters
And can't see no issues.
while simple filter takes me some (project=project_name and reporter=[user_name])
Truly yours, Max
Hi Max,
what do you get by "project = project_name and reporter = max AND NOT (fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY)" ?
A Kanban board is filtered by fixVersion also.
When user did some changes with issue, it was displayed by the filter in Kanban board.
Thank you!
Thx, but I don't need "fixVersion". I need "project" and "reporter".
At 'Issues'>'Search for Issues' I can see this issue, at Kanban board not (by my filter).
You need a fixversion. Without setting a fixversion, issues will never get off of the Kanban board.
which change did the user do?
Assigned to another user.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.