Hello,
I have upgraded JIRA from 7.3 version to 7.9 but it turned out that we need 7.5 - 7.7 versions for correctly working of ALM Octane Synchronizer. Is it possuble to downgrade now JIRA to 7.7 version?
There is no route to downgrade a Jira system.
There are some workarounds - rarely, the database is compatible enough that you can just change the version flag and it will work. A little bit more likely is you can export to xml, hack the flag in there and re-import. But I doubt these will work at all for versions between 7.5 and 7.9 because each one has new features that have changed the database.
I would also not suggest to downgrade your system.
If possible: import a backup before you upgraded your system (Jira 7.3) and make an upgrade to your required version.
But the best way (in my opinion): go to the synchronizer-vendor and ask for compatibility.There shouldn't be so many differences between 7.7 to 7.9.
Thank you for answer, Nic
Andre, thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.