We have recently set up a single local smart mirror instance, mirroring to bitbucket cloud.
We have successfully approved the smart mirror with our cloud account.
I have created a project and added a single repo on bitbucket. I then went through the Smart Mirror settings and added that project to the mirrored projects, and it looked like it went through some syncing process.
If I read the instructions, it says that I should check the "Clone From" from some drop down menu under the clone button, however, I do not see this option. Does it not exist because there is only one mirror?
If so, is there no way to clone from that local instance directly? It would be nice because most people are on that network and could clone quickly from that machine, it seems silly that we would have to go outside of our network and then back in just to fetch/clone something remotely.
Thanks for any help