Hello all,
I am working on a workflow for purchases in my company.
There are a few possibilities, such as:
Purchases over 100 €, under 100, unknown value.
The user has to also choose between: IT-Product, non IT-Product.
Everything under 100€ goes to either the IT department or Assist department (depending whether the user chose IT-Product or non IT-Product).
So if he chooses over 100 €/unknown and IT-Product, it would go to the supervisor.
Same for over 100 €/unknown and non IT-Product. It also goes to the supervisor first.
Can someone please tell me how to set this up?
I´m talking about the choice the user has of the budget. It should automatically decide if it should go to the supervisor if >100/unknown is chosen. Else it should go to the IT or Assist department with under 100 €.
We have JWT and JMWE installed here and it helped a lot already. But I cant seem to find the right command for this issue.
Thank you very much!