I have two separate projects I am working on and they are each in a different Bitbucket repo. One project, let's call it project A, uses libraries from the other project, we'll call this one project B. Now, sometimes my work will include changes to both project A and project B, which are simultaneous and related to the same open issue I am working on. For example, I may need to work with some new data in project A, which in turn will require an update to project B to actually get the data.
At this point I am making changes to project A, pushing those changes, and opening a new pull request for a feature branch in the repo in which project A resides. At the same time, I am making changes to project B, pushing those changes, and opening a new pull request for a feature branch in the repo in which project B resides.
An issue arises when project A, at the new feature branch, is cloned, but can't be built or compiled because it relies on the feature branch of project B which hasn't yet been cloned. This issue becomes a real problem if project A is reviewed, approved, and merged before project B.
When opening pull requests how do I specify that there is a dependency on one pull request by another, and therefore a pull request cannot be merged before it's dependencies are merged?