Hello.
I am working with 2 separate Jira instances (Jira Service Desk v3.5.3).
I want to export a project from an instance into another (Request Types, issues, workflows, ...) so I am using Project Configurator.
When I try to export a Project I get this error:
"
Some errors occurred:
- [Project SD] [Workflow scheme JIRA Service Desk IT Support Workflow Scheme generated for Project IT] [Workflow IT Change Management Workflow For Jira Service Desk] [ Translating custom field Id customfield_10019] Could not find object: Custom field with id: customfield_10019
- [Project SD] [Workflow scheme JIRA Service Desk IT Support Workflow Scheme generated for Project IT] [Workflow IT Change Management Workflow For Jira Service Desk] [ Translating custom field Id customfield_10019] Could not find object: Custom field with id: customfield_10019
- [Project SD] [Workflow scheme JIRA Service Desk IT Support Workflow Scheme generated for Project IT] [Workflow IT Incident Management Workflow For Jira Service Desk] [ Translating resolution Id -1] Could not find object: Resolution value with id: -1
"
i have found some similar issues with other users in Jira in Atlassian Comunity ,
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Questions/Project-Configuration-Exporting-Error/qaq-p/345546
, but I still haven't managed to sort this out.
Can you help me to fix this?
Please add 2 new watchers to this ticket:
Joaquim.L.silva@noesis.pt
ricardo.m.guerreiro@noesis.pt