Hello,
I am looking for the report, to extract all the comments from the pull request.
Hey there,
We don't really provide a way to do this natively but it's possible to get the pull request's comments using the Bitbucket API. I believe you can use this one: https://developer.atlassian.com/bitbucket/api/2/reference/resource/repositories/%7Busername%7D/%7Brepo_slug%7D/pullrequests/%7Bpull_request_id%7D/comments
You can run some sort of loop in a bash script and get all the comments using the GET method as described in the page I've linked above.
Hey Leonardo,
Thanks for the information. Could you please provide more information on this.
How can I install l the GET method.
Hey Nagaraj,
You don't actually install the method or anything, what you do is you go to your local terminal (aka your cmd or bash) and run the command according to your needs.
Starting from the documentation I've provided before you should be able to write a custom bash/batch script which will go through a loop and get all comments from the pull request you wish.
Hi Leonardo,.
Thanks, I am exactly looking for the pull request code review comments (inline code review comments).
Could you help me on that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.