All,
I have looked around the discussion boards for a solution to this issue, and though there are a lot of similar discussions, I have not seen a result that solves this specific issue. If I missed something, please feel free to link to it.
My goal is receive emails from users both inside and outside of my organization through a distribution group/list (I.E. DL@company.com), and subsequently create a jira ticket. I have included a jira service desk email address in this group. I have verified the following:
- Test that the distribution list works as intended. When I send an email to the DL, all users in the list receive an email
- Test that the jira email address works as intended. When I send an email directly to the jira email, a ticket is created
However, the last piece is not working. Ideally, #3 would be "Send an email to the distribution list, which subsequently creates a ticket in Jira". Unfortunately that is not working.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Neal