Hi everyone,
I would like to filter issues by their due date. I found that the JIRA Issues Calendar is the plugin I am looking for, but it is not in Market Place. I do have a Jira iCalendar Plugin, but I do not have the jira calendar gadget after all.
I do find the link to download the plugin manually:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.ext.calendar/versions
Do I have to install the plugin manually?
Could someone advise me?
Thanks!
M
Hi @marcus test
Yes, i can't find it in the UPM search as well and looking at the documentation, the suggested way to install is a manual install.
Refer to https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/JCAL/overview
@marcus test, what do you mean by filter by due date? If you wish to simple order ASC or DSC by due date you don’t need a plug-in to achieve that.
Thanks, I will have a go
It will look like:
Due date: issues:
6 May 8 issues
12 May 13 issues
3 Dec 1 issues
...
The due date cannot be set as a axis/static type in filter/2 dimensional statistic gadgets.
I think the Jira calendar plugin is the closest I can get.
Hi @marcus test,
The right way to mark the question as solved is to accept an answer (the tick mark just before the answer)
Thanks for your reminder!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.