When I search with a particular criteria, I would like to add it as a button on my Jira board, and when I click on it relevant search results should be displayed.
Hello @Jayalakshmi TVNR
Quick filters allow you to filter issues on your board based on the JQL queries which you specify in them.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver073/configuring-quick-filters-861254434.html
Quick filters are displayed as a drop down list currently on my Jira board currently. I want each filter as a button.
Quick filters as a drop down?
Can you post a screenshot.
In case you are asking for dropdown filters in boards, as your question I think it's actually already solved from Tarun's answer, but maybe you wrote it wrong.
There used to be a feature like this back in the day, when JIRA software wasn't a thing, instead JIRA agile.
It got removed, but one add-on can bring this back.
Check it out here:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/io.extensi.jira.plugin.agileboardfilter/server/overview
Cheers
Quick filters should appear as clickable labels on top of the board and not as select drop downs thus please share screenshots.
In Jira Cloud you can toggle this option at the bottom to either display the quick filter in the pulldown only or as buttons on the top of the page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.